Meet the Smail Honda Village Parts Department!
About Collision Link:
CollisionLink is the more accurate, more complete way for shops to order parts from dealers – online – so you get the right parts the first time and every time. Online ordering helps get vehicles out the door faster than ever before to help increase shop profitability!
CollusionLink key benefits help:
- Improve vehicle repair cycle-time
- Reduce parts returns and eliminate administrative time
- Improve parts procurement workflow
- Increase CSI
- Dealers to serve you better and faster!
- Online OE parts ordering for every make and model – for any dealership selling OE crash parts.
- Parts are automatically VIN-validated or highlighted for dealers if wrong – so they send you the RIGHT PARTS THE FIRST TIME*
- Up-to-the minute order tracking, confirmations and status on one screen.
- Process parts orders using all the major business management and estimating systems.
- No more wondering if a fax was received. And less on-hold phone wait time.
- Faster processing by dealerships means faster turnaround and cycle-time.
- Send and receive photos and schematics
- Gives dealers the chance to offer OE parts at competitive pricing – they see non-OE parts on order.* Plus, you see when OE parts have possible discount opportunities from the dealership.
- See Parts Price Increases (PPIs) between estimate and MSRP on CollisionLink orders.
- Automatically detects and creates fax orders for dealers not accepting online order.
- Using online technology helps your dealers service you better, fast, and easier.
Available for GM, Ford, Chrysler, Nissan, Toyota, Infiniti, Lexus, Honda, and Acura parts orders.
DIAL THE NUMBER ABOVE, THEN USE THIS MENU TO SELECT THE BRAND YOU NEED.
PRESS (1) for Honda Parts
PRESS (2) for Ford, Lincoln, or Mercury Parts
PRESS (3) for GM Parts
PRESS (3) for Kia Parts
PRESS (4) for Mercedes-Benz Parts
PRESS (5) for Acura Parts